Friday, May 15, 2009

Fixie of the Week: My top pic from around the web.



hello everybody ben a sec since we updated. well here we go. this is the fixie pick of the week for may 15th i hope u like it. here's what he had to say about his bike:

Hullo, I'm Cameron from California and this is my first fixed gear that was built from the ground up. I never really had a plan or color scheme, so it was basically an improvision. I think it came out quite decent.
The frame and fork were bought as a pair on ebay for a very, very modest $139 with free shipping. The maker is a relatively new fixed gear company called "Eighthinch." The frame weighs 5.2 pounds and is crafted of steel. The accompaning hardware are various scraps like Weimann wheels, origin8 crankset and random parts that one of the guys at my local bike shop(s) recommended to me.

via:fixed gear gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers